Cedar Point officially teases RMC Mean Streak

April 1, 2017, 10:08 AM

Replies (3)

April 1, 2017, 11:11 AM

OK, I'm going out on a limb here and make a prediction. Mean Streak was "officially" buried at the beginning of HalloWeekends last season, and the ride was ceremonially buried in the Dead Rides Graveyard. It will not be ready to reopen for this season, but I would not be surprised if it's ready to open for HalloWeekends 2017. If they didn't have some plans, why would they start presenting teasers this far in advance? That is not how Cedar Point does things usually.

I am predicting a HalloWeekends opening of TRFKAMS ("the ride Formerly Known as Mean Streak"), now named either "Zombie" or "Undead" (or some variation of that).

Edited: April 4, 2017, 2:41 AM

Unfortunately you will be right and we can not ride it when we go C. P. this July together. SNIEF.. (but the HOPE dies at last..)

April 2, 2017, 8:20 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if they go with a name like gunslingers or bandits. "They're" is very interesting which leads me to believe that the ride will have a plural noun in the name. Cedar Fair already owns the naming rights to gunslingers grave so I wouldn't be surprised if we see gunslingers used in the title. Should be an incredible ride though.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive