The Greatest Theme Park EVER

Edited: April 11, 2019, 5:08 AM

As I sit here at the bar in the MiraCosta reflecting on the day we just had at Tokyo DisneySea I am nothing but in awe. For context...I love theme parks. My wife loves theme parks. I grew up going to Disneyland yearly and have since been to both coasts parks a dozen or more times in my young(ish) adult years. I thought the hype wouldn't live up. I thought there is no way I'll be as impressed after reading articles and looking at pictures of DisneySea over the years. Yet here I am and I can say without a doubt that it is the single greatest theme park in the world! I have so many thoughts I can't even put them all down into words right now. I had to at least share my amazement to a community that is all too aware of this parks glory.

My only regret at this moment is that our passes force us to go to Tokyo Disneyland tomorrow. :)

Replies (5)

April 11, 2019, 11:07 AM

AndrewL - I know exactly how you feel, but just you wait until you get to Tokyo Disneyland. It may not be as unique as DisneySea, but you will get your socks blown off over there too. I think all of us would welcome a full trip report once it has all sunk in. Enjoy and for heaven's sake, don' miss Pooh's Honey Hunt.

April 11, 2019, 5:42 PM

(Chuckle) Yeah, Disney pretty much knows exactly what they are doing. Wonderful post!

Edited: April 11, 2019, 6:12 PM

Thanks guys! I may attempt to tackle something in the form of a trip report when we get back.

Rob- Unfortunately, Honey Hunt is under refurbishment while we're here. This was the only time this year we could make the trip work, so had to take that bullet.

April 12, 2019, 3:52 PM

Tokyo DisneySea: The greatest park I have never been to (and won't be for a long time)

April 25, 2019, 2:36 PM

I'm planning a trip for next fall, and I can't wait!

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Get Tickets