Hi I will be visiting Cedar Point in June and am assuming a few things. I am an obsessive Disneyworld planner so will take my attention to detail to Cedar Point but on a much smaller scale!
1. We plan on a June Visit but should I worry about school picnics?
2. Week days are much better days to go right? If so any days in particular? Was planning on staying 2 nights.
3. Planning on 2 day ticket is this enough with kids ages from 9 to 15. Two sets of adults though to help littler ones get around while bigger kids on their own.
4. Hotel. Breakers or Breakers Express?
5. EArly entrance a must. Any other tips?
This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.