Seasons Greetings (and a FREE GIFT) from T.H. Creative

Edited: December 11, 2015, 6:53 PM

I wanted to mark the holiday season by offering a small gift to all of my pals at TPI. If you take the time to drop me an email (themeparktrilogy@gmail.com) I will reply with a complimentary PDF copy of ‘7097-050719’ – Book One in the Theme Park Trilogy.

‘7097-050719’ presents the story of Milo and Baxter – a couple of theme park fan-boys chasing down one of the most enduring urban legends in pop culture history.

It’s been on sale for a couple of years. I have been told once a reader gets past page 36 … they are typically hooked.

The reviews from readers on Amazon have been VERY positive.

Shannon Zimmerman (Five Stars): “This first installment of a promised 'theme park trilogy' is an ingenious mash-up: it's a raunchy buddy flick, a richly detailed Disney primer, and a treasure-hunting, sci-fi-tinged caper. Also in the mix: art and alternative history. Among 7097-050719's treasures are hush-hush drawings by Salvador Dali and proof positive that Walt Disney [redacted]."

Bull Garlington (Five Stars): “T.H. Creative could've written a piece of crap expose and left it at that. Instead, he weaves a story told in two eras with masterful transitions between chapters and truly gifted pacing … T.H. Creative proves his mastership here in the last pages, even in the last word of the book. He had a specific story to tell. It isn't Hollywood. It isn't formula. It isn't . . . it's not a Disney ending."

Anthony M. (Five Stars): “I have to say, I am very impressed with Mr. Creative's story that blends facts about Walt Disney, the man and icon that are both verified and unverified. He delves into the world of Theme Park fans though the multiple websites they run and the conventions they attend. It poses some very interesting questions and never purposely drags Walt Disney though the mud. It’s a story of hope along with some intrigue. A must read for any Disney Fan!”

J. Rao (Five Stars): “This short novel by TH Creative is a real winner. Engrossing to the last page and filled with industry insider tidbits that complement the suspense, intrigue, and humor … those who invest a little bit of their time into reading this adventure will not be disappointed."

Ben Mills: "This is the most gleefully unsubtle thing I have ever read."

And there was this from a guy named Robert Niles (Five Stars): “TH really knows his stuff -- if you're a theme park fan, you'll recognize many of the characters in this book, from Walt Disney to several Disney executives. But this isn't corporate history -- it's a fun "what if?" caper with action, insight and the wonderfully engaging premise…”

It's never been edited by a professional ... so yes there are a couple of typos and some rough grammar. Then again, in the age of DIY, I often remind myself that Joe Strummer didn't play every chord perfectly.

AND PLEASE BE ADVISED: The content of the book is properly rated PG-13 … Baxter has a bit of a mouth on him.

Drop me an email and I will send a copy your way.

Happy holidays!

('Thrill Seekers and Danger Lovers' -- Book 2 in the Theme Park Trilogy -- Available September 23, 2016 ... I promise!)

Replies (10)

December 11, 2015, 7:05 PM

I already have my well read copy, TH, but Seasons Greetings and Merry Christmas to you as well!

Looking forward to the new book, if I live that long!

December 12, 2015, 6:39 AM

Thanks J-Rao ... Also the WDW edition of 'Pirates of the Caribbean' is stupid.

(SNARK!)

December 12, 2015, 8:07 AM

Its not exactly stupid, just limited. Gotta go to SoCal for the real deal.

December 12, 2015, 10:22 AM

Sent you the email!

December 12, 2015, 2:30 PM

10-4 Jaiden. I will fire it off when I get back to my office

December 12, 2015, 3:56 PM

Getting a bit humbled by the response. Thanks to everyone who has helped blow up my email in-box.

Keep 'em coming. :o)

December 13, 2015, 8:51 PM

I have read it already and my review was included, but I will say that this is a really good novel!

December 14, 2015, 2:16 AM

Thanks Aye-Em ... So far just over 20 requests!

Happy holidays!

December 14, 2015, 7:01 AM

When is the Movie coming out...?

Happy Christmas!

December 18, 2015, 5:55 AM

For everyone who has written to get their complimentary copy of '7097-050719', I hope you will jump back on this thread and offer-up a review. Snark is always welcome ... If it's funny. :o)

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive