Water Rides in December

December 16, 2015, 10:13 AM

Worth riding and getting hypothermia or naw?

Replies (4)

December 16, 2015, 10:24 AM

Yes! I have been so happy because Splash Mountain has had a five minute wait for the past month! It's amazing! However, I have ridden it so much recently, always sitting front row, that is has begun to bore me.

December 17, 2015, 1:51 PM

El NiƱo makes going to Great Adventure and riding the log flume in December actually ok.

December 17, 2015, 4:58 PM

It depends on several factors (most prominently temperature and weather), but usually I'll decide in advance whether I'm going to get wet or not and dress appropriately. If I decide to do water rides, I usually wear dark colored clothing that will dry quickly and do the water rides either by early afternoon or just before leaving. As for whether they're worth riding, that depends on the offerings at the specific park. Splash Mountain, Jurassic Park, and Timber Mountain Log Ride are the ones that I will always ride and for the most part I don't skip log flumes, but for most other water rides it either needs to be sunny or at least 65 degrees for me to ride them.

December 19, 2015, 2:38 AM

Water rides in holiday season just add a blend of fun to your adventurous trip. And, if you guys select- Indiana, Louisville, Pennsylvania, California, in the USA- Then, just tight your belts to experience thrilling rides, indoor/outdoor attractions, mini golf with water parks, and many more.
I share my experience! I went last year to Louisville to celebrate Christmas with my close buddies. We booked one of the theme parks- Renaissance fun park, day time we one full day we enjoyed. Day time-played games and other indoor activities. During night, there was a fully organized party. The combination of dine and wine with water-filled activities really take the eyes away.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive