Best Dessert and Food at Disneyland?

December 30, 2015, 10:18 AM

Hey All,

Would love to hear what everyone's favorite dessert and food are at Disneyland.

I will go first. Chocolate croissants for dessert (or any meal) and Red Beans and Rice from the Jazz Kitchen.

The peanut butter squares used to be my favorite but it seems they got rid of them.

Replies (9)

December 30, 2015, 11:14 AM

IMO dole whips are the absolute best!

December 30, 2015, 11:14 AM

Butter-beer.

Edited: January 1, 2016, 10:33 PM

Boysen Apple Freeze (Maurice's Treats), New Orleans Mint Julep (Mint Julep Bar), Pommes Frites (Cafe Orleans), Monte Cristo Sandwich (Cafe Orleans), Count Down Chicken Fusilli (Redd Rockett's Pizza Port), Angus 1/3 lb Pastrami Cheeseburger (Village Haus Restaurant), "Mickey" Shaped Beignets (Cafe Orleans), Matterhorn Macaroons (Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe), and yes, of course, the classic Dole Whip Pineapple Float (Tiki Juice Bar).

January 1, 2016, 9:12 PM

Fried chicken at the Plaza Inn. Churro or something from Jolly Holiday for dessert.

January 2, 2016, 12:48 AM

For food, enchiladas at Rancho del Zocalo, though the other offerings are great as well. I also really like the polynesian chicken skewers at the Bengel Barbeque. For dessert, definitely Dole Whips.

January 4, 2016, 3:55 AM

Jolly Holiday Combo followed by a Matterhorn Macaroon... perfection.

January 4, 2016, 5:50 PM

Food: Corn dogs from Little Red Wagon
Dessert: Anything from Ghiradelli

January 7, 2016, 10:13 PM

As a WDW guy, I really got to hand it to Disneyland Resort that I did not have anything that was terrible. Jazz Kitchen was one of our best meals.

I gotta give it to the Monte Cristo Sandwich at the Blue Bayou. I know it is a cliche, but it was outstanding!

As for dessert! The Sundaes at the Carnation Cafe are things of dreams.

January 9, 2016, 12:41 PM

For food I´ll have to go with the enchiladas at Rancho del Zocalo. For dessert it is pretty obvious: CHURROS!

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive