What Is Our Readers' Favorite Quick Service Theme Park Restaurant?
June 19, 2015, 6:12 PM ·
Last year, we created a new Theme Park Insider Award
for Best Quick Service Restaurant, honoring counter service and cafeteria-style restaurants at top theme parks around the world. We're bringing that award back this year, but we still need your help.
Dollywood's Miss Lillian's Chicken House won the inaugural Theme Park Insider Award for Best Quick Service Restaurant
We will announce the winners of the Theme Park Insider Awards on July 4, so please take a few moments now to follow the links for all the restaurants you've eaten at in the past year and submit a rating for each. The winners of the Theme Park Insider Awards will be the locations with the highest average reader rating in each category. All Theme Park Insider readers are eligible to rate attractions on the site. Readers who register with the site may also submit comments and photos, too.
Here are the quick service restaurants, in alphabetical order, that currently have the highest average reader ratings on the site. (A restaurant also must reach a minimum number of reader ratings to be eligible to win.)
- Columbia Harbour House, Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom
- The Deli, SeaWorld San Diego
- Expedition Cafe, SeaWorld Orlando
- Fast Food Boulevard, Universal Studios Florida
- Flame Tree Barbecue, Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Flo's V8 Cafe, Disney California Adventure
- French Market Restaurant, Disneyland
- Grogan's Grill, Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- Harbour Galley, Disneyland
- Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe, Disneyland
- Katsura Grill, Epcot
- Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe, Epcot
- Krusty Burger, Universal Studios Hollywood
- The Leaky Cauldron, Universal Studios Florida
- Les Halles Boulangerie and Patisserie, Epcot
- Louie's Italian Restaurant, Universal Studios Florida
- Miss Lillian's BBQ Corner, Dollywood
- Miss Lillian's Chicken House, Dollywood
- Pacific Wharf Cafe, Disney California Adventure
- Paradise Garden Grill, Disney California Adventure
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe, Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom
- Plaza Inn, Disneyland
- Plymouth Rock Cafe, Holiday World
- Rancho del Zocalo, Disneyland
- Shipwreck Reef Cafe, SeaWorld San Diego
- Sleepy Hollow Refreshments, Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom
- Tangierine Cafe, Epcot
- The Three Broomsticks, Universal's Islands of Adventure
- Trappers Smokehouse, Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- Voyager's Smokehouse, SeaWorld Orlando
- Vucania Restaurant, Tokyo DisneySea
- Zambia Smokehouse, Busch Gardens Tampa
Tomorrow we will feature leading candidates for the Best Theme Park Show award.
This article has been archived and is no longer accepting comments.