What happens if you cross Disneyland with Las Vegas?
A new park is born.
Among the changes:
1) Main Street stores would have slot machines.
2) Cast members would give cards to guests that read "Get a princess in 20 minutes"
3) The castle would have a casino inside.
4) If a guest breaks any park rule, a cast member will call Joe Pesci.
5) Alcohol would be served.
6) Mickey Mouse would dress like Elvis.
The princesses would definitely have much shorter skirts! Fastpass distribution could be done by the 'clicking the cards' guys... (Is there a proper name for them? I'm sure you know who I mean)
-No Smoking? Not here.
-Hotels? Probably no kids breakfasts.
And just imagine what the attractions would be...
Of course, Disney and Vegas are an obvious contradiction, although the 900 numbers for the princesses would be clever.
A complementary drink service in the queue lines would be nice...
The Monorail would go somewhere useful. ;-P
Fantasyland would live up to its name.
Tomorrowland might not be such a great place...
What happens in Disneyland, stays in Disneyland.
I was thinking hangovers. Free water and ibuprofen everywhere. Astro Orbiter wouldn't be such a great idea either.
This discussion has been archived, and is not accepting additional responses.