Busch Gardens Tampa
See all photos | Submit Photo
Busch Gardens Tampa opened in 1959, years before any of the Orlando theme parks. Once a simple tropical garden next to a brewery tour, Busch Gardens Tampa has evolved into Florida's top thrill park, offering more world-class coasters than the rest of the Central Florida parks combined.
Tickets: For discounted tickets and packages, visit our partner aRes Travel or call +1-800-680-1272.
Buy Tickets: For discount tickets to Busch Gardens Tampa, visit our officially authorized Busch Gardens Tampa tickets page.
The Park's Best
- Montu Roller coaster · Egypt · 54 inches to ride
- Falcon's Fury Drop Tower · Pantopia
- Cheetah Hunt Roller coaster · Crown Colony Plaza · 48 inches to ride
- Skyride Aerial tram · Egypt
- SheiKra Roller coaster · Stanleyville · 54 inches to ride
- Phoenix Swing ride · Pantopia · 48 inches to ride
- Sand Serpent Roller coaster · Pantopia · 46 inches to ride
[Add a missing attraction | Add a missing restaurant]