See all photos | Submit Photo
SeaWorld Orlando opened December 15, 1973, the third theme park in the SeaWorld chain of marine parks, after SeaWorld San Diego and the now-closed SeaWorld Ohio. It's now the most visited theme park in the United States not owned by Disney or Universal.
Buy Tickets: For discount tickets to SeaWorld Orlando, visit our officially authorized SeaWorld Orlando tickets page.
The Park's Best
- Manta Roller coaster · Rides · 54 inches to ride
- Infinity Falls Rapids Ride · Rides · 42 inches to ride
- Mako Roller Coaster · Rides · 54 inches to ride
- Kraken Roller coaster · Rides · 54 inches to ride
- One Ocean Animal Show · Shows
[Add a missing attraction | Add a missing restaurant]