Six Flags Magic Mountain
See all photos | Submit Photo
Developed by SeaWorld in partnership with local real estate developers, Magic Mountain opened May 29, 1971 in Santa Clarita, California. It became part of the Six Flags chain in 1979 and welcomed 3.6 million visitors last year, making it Six Flags' most popular park.
Buy Tickets: For discount tickets to Six Flags Magic Mountain, visit our officially authorized Six Flags Magic Mountain tickets page.
The Park's Best
- Tatsu Roller coaster · Samurai Summit · 54 inches to ride
- Twisted Colossus Roller coaster · Screampunk District · 48 inches to ride
- Full Throttle Roller coaster · Six Flags Plaza · 54 inches to ride
- Helpful Honda Express Track ride · Six Flags Plaza
- Drop of Doom Drop Tower · Samurai Summit · 48 inches to ride
- The Riddler's Revenge Roller coaster · The Movie District · 54 inches to ride
- Ninja Roller coaster · Samurai Summit · 42 inches to ride
- Scream Roller coaster · Screampunk District · 54 inches to ride
- Buccaneer Carnival Spinner · Colossus County Fair
- Gold Rusher Roller coaster · The Movie District · 48 inches to ride
[Add a missing attraction | Add a missing restaurant]