Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall is a counter service restaurant in Fantasyland at Tokyo Disneyland. It's a top quality meal.
The Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall is the largest restaurant in Fantasyland and one of the more popular places to eat at Tokyo Disneyland. This buffeteria-style restaurant specializes in rotisserie chicken and decadent desserts, served in a highly themed environment filled with characters from Disney's animated Alice in Wonderland.
On the menu:
- Rotisserie chicken with garlic sauce
- Heart-shaped meat patty with tomato-brown sauce
- Fried seafood assortment with tartar sauce
- Flank steak with gravy
- Grilled swordfish with mushroom balsamic sauce
- Royal chocolate cake
- Chestnut cream cake
- Heart-shaped strawberry mousse
- Blueberry roll cake, with souvenir plate
- Unbirthday Cake (big enough for two)
Walt Disney World