Restaurant Hokusai is a table service restaurant in World Bazaar at Tokyo Disneyland. It's a top quality meal.
Restaurant Hokusai accepts Priority Seating reservations, which are recommended to minimize waits.
On the menu:
- Shrimp and vegetable tempura served with rice, pickled vegetables, and choice of udon in soup or chilled udon.
- Chicken teriyaki on rice served with coddled egg, miso soup and pickled vegetables.
- Udon with shrimp tempura, omelet, fish cake, chicken dumpling and shiitake in soup, served with Inari sushi.
- Deep-fried pork loin served with rice, miso soup and pickled vegetables.
- Seafood on sushi rice served with steamed savory custard and miso soup.
- Sirloin steak and vegetables on rice, served with miso soup, and pickled vegetables.
A children's set and desserts are also available.
Walt Disney World