Hollywood China Bistro is a table service restaurant in Hollywood at Universal Studios Singapore. Our readers say it's good but not great.
Hollywood China Bistro offers a large menu of Cantonese fare in a table-service setting.
On the menu:
- Steamed filet of cod
- Braised chilli seafood tofu
- Deep fried prawns with mayonnaise sauce
- Wok-fried prawns in Chef's special sauce
- Stir-fried fish filet in black bean sauce
- Traditional sweet and sour pork
- Stir-fried diced chicken in Szechuan style
- Stir-fried diced beef in black pepper sauce
- Pork loin with coffee flavor
- Braised broccoli with crab meat
- Wok-fried broccoli with oyster sauce
- Baby cabbage with minced garlic
- Vegetable of the day
- Braised three head abalone with vegetables
Set menus, for two to 10 people, are also available, as is traditional dim sum.