Jungle Navigation Company Skipper Canteen
Jungle Navigation Company Skipper Canteen is a table service restaurant in Adventureland at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom. It's a top quality meal.
See all photos | Submit Photo
Located in the old Adventureland Veranda space, this Jungle Cruise-themed table-service restaurant offers a variety of Asian- and South American-inspired fare, and includes the first in-park references in the United States to Disney's Society of Explorers and Adventurers.
- Pho (rice noodle bowls), with duck $23, chicken $22, or tofu $20
- Grilled lamb chops - $25
- Char Siu pork - $23
- Curried vegetable stew - $17
- Steak salad - $18
- Skip's Mac and Cheese (with ground beef and Bechamel) - $19
- Head-on Shrimp in chili-garlic sauce - $25
- "Dr. Falls Grilled Steak" (strip loin) - $34
- "'Tastes Like Chicken' - Because It Is!" - $23
- Arepas - $9.50
- Fish collar - $11
- Baladi salad - $9
- "Falls Family Falafel" - $8
- Hot and Sour soup - $7.50
- S.E.A. Shu Mai - $10
The childrens' menu includes:
- Flank steak - $12.50
- Grilled fish - $11.50
- Chicken noodle soup - $10.50
- Arepas - $10.50
- Mac and Cheese - $9.50
Desserts (all $8 each) are:
- Coconut Bar with Pineapple-Basil Compote and Vanilla Cream
- Bertha's Bahn Bong Lan Cake with Mango-Lime Sorbet
- Sugar-Coated Congee Pudding
- Kungaloosh! (Chocolate cake with caramelized bananas with cashew-caramel ice cream)
The signature drink is the "Schweitzer Slush" - "frozen apple juice and passion fruit topped with Bursting Green Apple Boba Balls, first concocted by the noted explorer Dr. Albert Slush." It's $5.50, or $14.50 when served in the Jungle Skipper Canteen souvenir mug.
Buy Tickets: For tickets to Walt Disney World and other Central Florida attractions, visit our authorized Orlando-area attraction tickets page.
Reviews of Jungle Navigation Company Skipper Canteen