Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor

Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor is a live theater show in Tomorrowland at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom. While it's not the best, it is also recommended.

This show, inspired by the Pixar Animation film Monsters, Inc., offers an improv-style comedy show in the old Timekeeper/CircleVision theater. The show uses unseen live voice actors to overdub the on-screen monsters, allowing them to target selected audience members for jokes. Sit near the center aisle if you want to improve your chances of getting on screen.

Reviews of Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor

How do you rate this?
A "best in the park" must-do
Not a must-do, but also recommended
Something if you have the time
Skip it

Register and log in to submit a written review, as well as a rating.

PROS: Great interaction with the audience, solid atmosphere, decent length show. Usually gets genuine laughter out of me and the audience every time.
CONS: Seems like they never seem to get my texted jokes on stage, but that's a nitpick. Hopefully one day. Maybe could use a mixup of the format from time to time, to surprise repeat visitors.
OVERALL: 5/5. Not sure why this doesn't get as much love as "Turtle Talk With Crush," since it's the same great idea and execution. Always a highlight of my visit.

Combination of two things I love: comedy(my favorite film genre) & Monsters Inc(my favorite film ever)! Mike is my favorite character!

Park and Hotel Reviews