Hollywood Studios Upgrade

June 9, 2014, 10:26 AM

My friend and I were discussing a way to improve any park at WDW, and we came up with an interesting idea.
What if Hollywood Studios opened Star Wars Land (already rumoured) where the Sounds Dangerous, American Idol, and Indiana Jones atrractions are, and then take out the Backlot tour and Lights Motors Action and replace them with Cars Land?
Give me your thoughts on this

Replies (4)

June 9, 2014, 12:38 PM

I'd be up for that, as long as they expand Pixar Place further to merge it with the new Cars Land. Replacing Honey I Shrunk the Kids set and Great Movie ride would be ideal.

June 9, 2014, 1:42 PM

Hollywood Studios is my favorite theme park and it has my favorite rides in the world (Rock n roller coaster, Tower of Terror, Toy Story Midway Mania) and my favorite land (Sunset Boulevard)

It could get even better with

The Voice Experience in sunset boulevard
A weekend show throughout the whole year inviting famous singers
Toy story coaster in honey I shrunk the kids

June 10, 2014, 9:55 AM

Luca.....
I find the idea of a Toy Story Coaster very intriguing, and would be excited, but I just don't know if it is entirely neccessary or if there is space. The theming of a TS coaster just doesn't seem like it would fit with the rest of Disney World. However, I could very well see them making an Incredibles or Monsters Inc. roller coaster because those moveis - and more importantly, those themes - just seem to be made for a coaster. Love the prospect of a roller coaster on Pixar Place.

June 13, 2014, 9:20 AM

I agree with Kevin, those two movies are most prime to be set to a coaster theme, although Ratatouille would work, too, I think.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive