Legoland, Sea World or Busch Gardens

July 16, 2014, 10:14 AM

Sunday I'm going to orlando and still have a day off. Me and my family want to go to another theme park but we don't know which. Im going with my cousins of 15 and 13 and we love roller coasters. can someone help me find the ideal theme park.

Replies (3)

July 16, 2014, 10:57 AM

Busch Gardens --- If this park was a bit closed to Orlando, I believe you would hear more great reviews about it.

Montu - enough said...

LEGOLAND is for much smaller kids like 5 to 12 years old.

Sea World is OK also.... But Busch would be my choice..

July 16, 2014, 11:42 AM

It depends on where you are. If you're staying in downtown Orlando or off I-Drive by Universal, I would probably recommend Sea World. It takes a little over an hour to drive from downtown Orlando to Tampa. If you're staying in Kissimee or closer to Disney, it might not be so bad to drive to Tampa (about 45 minutes).

Sea World is a very nice park, but is limited on thrill rides compared to Busch Gardens. However, making that drive can be annoying when there's so much in Orlando.

July 16, 2014, 6:44 PM

If you really love coasters, get up early and head to Tampa for Busch Gardens. Yes, the drive on I-4 can be unholy, but the coasters are worth it... especially Montu, like Brian said, AND Kumba -- it's been a long time since I've ridden it, but it's one of my favorites.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive