Create a Disney Theme Park Attraction

March 25, 2020, 5:37 PM

Well, I imagine the quarantines have probably got a lot of us feeling cabin fever, and perhaps some of us still have theme parks on the brain. I certainly do, considering I managed to get a Disney World vacation in before the shutdown. So, I thought I'd start this thread as a fun little space for anyone looking to burn through some creative juices.

Namely, what would be some ideas you'd have for a Disney theme park attraction?

I'll start off with one.

Wreck-It Ralph: Arcade Clean-Up
(Shooter dark ride)
A whole bunch of computer bugs have gotten loose at Litwak's Arcade, and it's up to rookie Antivirus programs like you to stop them! Armed with Bug Zappers, follow Wreck-It Ralph and Vanellope Von Schweetz as you blast your way through a series of colorful arcade worlds.

Replies (4)

March 26, 2020, 3:51 PM

Inside Out: Emotional Support
(Animatronics show)
As EITs (Emotions in Training), you'll take a seat behind a control console alongside five Emotions ready to show you the ropes: Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust, and Sadness. With these fives, you'll follow Riley during a school day and see just what an impact our emotions can possess.

(Yes, I fully admit this idea is inspired by Cranium Command, but it's just such a good fit I had to write it down.)

March 27, 2020, 10:41 AM

The way of humanity is that every once in a while, someone reinvents Theme Park Apprentice

Edited: March 27, 2020, 1:46 PM

I know people have talked about this, but I'd love to see an Indiana Jones ride (or an original story adventure themed attraction) inside of a jungle/temple using the same ride system from Shanghai's Pirates.

March 28, 2020, 10:36 AM

A sort of river adventure through an old temple, following Indiana Jones along in his latest adventure? Sounds fun.

Fantasia: A Symphonic Voyage
(Log flume)
When Mickey Mouse takes a hold of a magic hat at the concert hall, the hall is filled with more than just the sound of music! From your opera boat, you'll sail through a variety of scenes from the musical classic Fantasia, all set to wondrous music as Mickey tries to set things right and get this free-floating concert back on track.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive