With the delay of Epic Universe, do you see current lands at IOA and USF being replaced?

Edited: October 8, 2020, 9:29 PM

I was curious revenge of the mummy, Shrek 4D, Fast and Furious new but it’s so bad, Reign of kong maybe change into a Jurassic world dark ride since it’s fairly close to Jurassic park land not a fan of the new Kong I’m a fan of Kongfrontation more using real effects, Lost Continent, Toon Lagoon, Marvel Super Hero Island, Fear Factor, Simpsons I will leave out ET of course because if they remove this then they will lose Spielberg who is in connection with Universal Parks I still believe what does the future hold for these current attractions and current lands at USF/IOA?

Replies (3)

October 7, 2020, 7:46 PM

If they give up on Epic Universe, Super Nintendo World might go back to replacing KidZone (except ET), maybe re skinning Shrek as Dream Works theater. But I don’t think there’s gonna be any capitol expenditures that haven’t been designed or planned.

October 9, 2020, 9:58 AM

Universal closed a deal to develop and build 3 Super Nintendo World. So they will need to place the third one somewhere.

October 9, 2020, 8:53 PM

I don't. I think Epic Universe will be back under construction no later than this time next year.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive