Secret Santa Exchange - Cool Gifts?

December 25, 2020, 4:30 PM

Hi all,

I just got my secret Santa gift and wanted to share but not on social media since I’m a closeted theme park nerd. My (AMAZING) Santa gave me a limited edition MIB: AA shirt only available to those who worked on the attraction. Thanks so much, whoever you are!

Did anyone else get something they want to share? I’d love to read about it below!

Have a merry holiday season,
@Welcome2RadiatorSprings

Replies (10)

December 28, 2020, 2:14 AM

You’re welcome! That was from me, I was the Creative Director on MIB :)

Enjoy, and Merry Christmas!

December 28, 2020, 10:11 AM

That's awesome! I too was incredibly blessed. My Santa gave me a limited edition coin from the opening of EuroDisney, and a couple of limited editions of the Eyes and Ears cast magazines. I am very thankful, whoever you are!

December 28, 2020, 2:31 PM

@ Jack H - Merry Christmas, sir! Glad you liked the trinkets from my vault.

December 28, 2020, 8:02 PM

@TH of COURSE we end up in the same chat thread! <3 You probably have the shirt that I sent to @Welcome2, I'm sure LOL

January 3, 2021, 5:58 PM

I ended up getting virtual coal ... Sigh.

January 4, 2021, 12:37 PM

That's a bummer TH. Maybe your package is hung up in the USPS. I know the package I sent out via Priority Mail took nearly 2 weeks longer than anticipated to arrive at its destination.

January 4, 2021, 1:57 PM

Russell is a "glass-half-full" kind guy.

Which reminds me that I have something for you. I will drop it in the mail later this week.

January 8, 2021, 6:50 PM

Yeah ... I got hosed

January 15, 2021, 6:12 PM

@TH - I got your "something" today. Some real gems there that definitely peaked my curiosity. Thanks again, and I owe you a potent potable or 2 the next time we're in Orlando!

January 17, 2021, 3:02 AM

I'm glad you enjoyed them.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive