Question about entrance to USH HHN

October 19, 2021, 5:11 PM

If you are not fully vaccinated yet can you enter with only the negative test result? If so, where do you recommend getting it? A friend of mine says he recommends getting it at CVS.

Planning on going Thursday 28 but Im not fully vaccinated yet, hope it all goes well. Thanks in advance for replys and recommendations.

Replies (6)

October 19, 2021, 5:18 PM

Negative tests must be no more than 72 hours old, and home tests do not count. CVS would be fine.

October 20, 2021, 8:44 AM

I'm not sure about Southern California, but here on the East Coast, most local health departments are still offering free walk-in testing clinics, and some businesses/private entities are hosting free testing clinics on occasion (we got free tests at Oriole Park at Camden Yards back in early September, and many other local sports teams are doing the same).

Just make sure you read the testing requirements needed for where you want to go. Some places will not accept rapid antigen testing (whether a home test or a clinical test), while others just want to see any type of negative test on lab letterhead.

Edited: October 20, 2021, 11:30 AM

They accept rapid tests and the checking point is after security. They also provide testing on-site but I’ve never tried it so I’m not sure how the process works.

Not sure where you live but I’ve been able to get easy and quick covid tests from UrgentMed in Pasadena.

October 20, 2021, 4:18 PM

If you are not fully vaccinated, a negative test administered no more than 72 hours prior to admission is required. The park does offer on-site testing, but my recommendation would be to do a rapid test the day before at a drugstore such as CVS or Walgreens. You usually need to schedule these in advance, so I'd suggest checking with the branch that's most convenient for where you'll be staying and seeing if you can set one up there.

October 26, 2021, 3:34 PM

Just got a test in Mexico because its a requisite to fly to the US. Maybe they will accept this same one, its printed in english and spanish and actually says "Miembro de Walgreens Boots Alliance" in the bottom right corner.

Looking forward to visit the US even if I have to get a test every time I visit.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive