Seeking Ideas for an Amusement Park Mobile App

June 17, 2023, 4:38 AM

Hello fellow amusement park enthusiasts! 😁

As a young developer and a passionate fan of amusement parks, I have embarked on an exciting side project: creating a mobile application centered around the thrilling world of amusement parks.

While I have some initial ideas for features and functionality, I believe the true success of this app lies in catering to the needs and desires of fellow park-goers like you. That's why I would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions on what you would like to see in an amusement park mobile app.

Whether it's enhancing the overall park experience, including ride descriptions, fun facts, rating and share your experiences, providing interactive maps, incorporating a feature where users can keep track of the number of times they have ridden each attraction or visited a park, or anything else that would make your visit more enjoyable, please feel free to share your ideas and let me know what features you would find valuable in such an application.

Your input will not only help me shape this project but also ensure that it becomes a valuable resource for all amusement park enthusiasts.

Thank you in advance for your contributions, and I look forward to your creative suggestions and insights.

Best regards,

ImRyyuk.

A passionate developer and amusement park aficionado 🎢

Replies (1)

June 19, 2023, 9:50 AM

Sounds like a great idea. For me the best thing an app could have is an interactive map showing where the rides, restaurants, and washrooms are. If you could actually click on the ride and get a picture or description of the ride that would be a bonus. Universal's app for Orlando is amazing for that and I'm always so disappointed when I look online and the park only has a generic map PDF.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive