Review of Disneyland Hotel at DLP

June 27, 2015, 5:29 AM

If you ever get a chance to go to Disneyland Paris then I can highly recommend staying at the Disneyland Hotel. Yes, it can be pricey, but they often run specials like my family received; 4 nights and 5 days for $2400 for 3 people which included 5 day park hopper tickets and breakfast. The cost of the breakfast alone at the advertised price would have been $750 for 5 days of breakfast for 3 adults. So if you can get a deal like this definitely consider it. As far as proximity to the parks it's practically inside Disneyland Paris and a 3 minute walk to Walt Disney Studios park. And it is as beautiful and well themed as any Disney hotel I've stayed in. The staff was very friendly and spoke perfect English. Overall it was a wonderful experience, and one I highly recommend.

Replies (4)

June 27, 2015, 11:35 AM

I don't that I could, or would want to, eat a $50 breakfast five days in a row. But with $855 for three five-day park-hoppers (according to the DLP website today), leaves about $199 a night for the hotel room, which is a *very* good deal for the Disneyland Hotel in Paris. We paid about that rate for the Hotel L'Elysée Val d'Europe a few summers ago.

June 27, 2015, 6:53 PM

Yeah, I think the breakfast was priced that high to discourage anyone who didn't have breakfast included in their plan from eating there. It was quite strange actually in that no one at breakfast ever asked for proof that we were staying at the hotel or had breakfast included. It seemed that anyone could've walked off the street and had breakfast there.

June 28, 2015, 7:51 AM

Thanks for sharing! I've always marvelled at the hotel from the outside, but have never even considered it after seeing the price tag.

The great trick of DLP lies in the value of the annual passes as opposed to the multi-days. The Dream AP (no blackout dates) at €223 is cheaper than a 4-day hopper - and the levels below aren't too heavy on the blackouts.

Once you factor in the discounts in the resort (including restaurants and hotel reservations on some dates) it becomes even more attractive. It's often the best-value option, even if you're just looking at one visit in the year.

Alternatively, consider buying one for just one member of your group - they'll be able to get a reduced rate on single day tickets for everyone else, and their restaurant/merchandise discount is good for the whole party, too.

June 29, 2015, 8:39 AM

Yeah, I was shocked when I saw how cheap season passes were. I'll definitely look into that for my next visit. Thanks.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive