Can we leave universal Hollywood without paying for parking twice?

October 1, 2015, 5:22 PM

Hi, we're going to Universal tomorrow and were planning on getting there at park open, going on everything we want to before heading out for a Cruzer pizza (30 minutes away) before heading back for Halloween Horror Nights.

Will we have to pay twice for parking if we do this? Can't see anything about it on their site.

Thanks!

Replies (4)

October 1, 2015, 7:24 PM

Yes, you can leave. There is a parking pass that is given with the date and time printed on it. Just show it to the parking attendants when you re enter

Edited: October 1, 2015, 7:29 PM

During normal operation, you can leave the parking lot and re-enter by showing your receipt at the entrance. Since the parking at USH is the same for the theme park and for CityWalk, I am assuming this will still be the case, but you should ask when you get there just to make sure (some parks have special rules for Halloween events). Also, try to get back to the park as early as possible from dinner as if you are inside by 6:15 you get a half-hour of extra maze time and I'm guessing tomorrow will be a busy day for Halloween Horror Nights (though it shouldn't be too bad during regular operating hours...not dead, but not excessively busy).

October 1, 2015, 7:26 PM

Also, why go out of the park for pizza? There are great options in city walk and Luigi's. Oh, and you probably won't be able to see everything and come back.

October 1, 2015, 7:56 PM

Friday night traffic is the worse and you'll expect increased traffic from people heading in and from rush hour traffic too. I don't advise it. Just kill some time in CityWalk.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive