Universal Orlando MEGA-RESORT

December 7, 2015, 7:53 AM

Let's say for all intents and purposes, Universal Orlando Resort does buy the 474 acres available to them. And they do decide to develop the land for the purpose of expanding their resort. They also decide to choose YOU to head the expansion at the resort for the next 10 years (I know, our dreams come true!). The question is: WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Build more theme parks? More resort hotels? Another CityWalk, water park or a different type of entertainment venue? A golf course, perhaps?
What about parking? And transportation?
What IPs would you secure for an additional theme park, if you went that route?
And what would you do with Wet n Wild? What about the additional small plots of land Universal would own? Would you decide to buy more land? And where?

The Universal Orlando world is you oyster! What would you do?

Replies (5)

December 7, 2015, 10:02 AM

2 more theme parks for sure!

December 23, 2015, 12:36 PM

Orlando Sentinel is reporting that Universal's front company closed on the 450 acres on Dec. 18th. . So it looks like the race is on.

December 23, 2015, 2:05 PM

Parking. That's all I'm gonna say

December 24, 2015, 7:38 AM

Could the announced Hasbro Universe be an IP that Universal would show interest in?

December 30, 2015, 12:24 AM

I hope they build atleast one more theme park with lord of the rings, godzilla and might as well throw in more Harry Potter stuff and who knows maybe they can land DC

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive