Carolina Gold Rusher

One of the first attractions at Carowinds when the park opened in 1973. A family mine train which features two lift hills, two fun helixes, and a twist dive into a tunnel. If you have long legs, however, you may feel discomfort as the cars on each train are small.

Overall this is a pretty good mine train roller coaster. If you are like me and around 5' 10.75", you'll feel very crammed in the train. But it picks up speed better than you might think it would. Rating: (8/10)
Ok the ride itself was a standard but fun mine coaster, and is great for the younger crowd. DO NOT RIDE THIS IF YOU ARE OVER 5'8. I wanted to ride ever coaster while I was there for the day and I managed to force myself into a car and it was a terrible terrible decision, my own fault not the parks.
The ride tends to attract a lot of young kids who like to scream... loudly! I rode it just to say I rode it. It's your typical mine train ride.
I got slammed around a bit, but that doesn't really bother me that much on these small mine train coasters. Worth a ride, it's a classic.