Roger Rabbit's Car-Toon Spin

Track Ride

Think Tea Cups on a dark ride track. You'll ride in Benny the Cab for a twisting adventure through Toontown. Just watch out for The Dip.

Good attraction, but don't bother if the wait is over 20 minutes. Unfortunately, the estimates out front are generally correct as the queue is much longer than it seems. Cool visuals, and interesting overall aesthetics. Not a must do, but it's definitely unique as it's a combo of a dark ride and tea-cups.
I didn't expect to love this ride so much, but I did! It's a perfect combination of Teacups and a dark ride!
I didn't expect to love this ride, but I did! So much fun!
My son was scared at only 2 years old but I enjoyed it.
I agree the ride is a lot of fun, but I am confounded at what others like about the queue at this ride. It is dark, and close and loud and you simply never know where you are in relation to getting on the ride. It's worth riding, but do so with a FastPass to avoid the queue.
A very imaginative and wild dark ride, with some great set pieces. Commendable.
The highlight of this attraction might well be the queueing area. It really does feel as if though your walking through the streets that Roger Rabbit calls home. The ride itself has some nice visuals and the spinning adds another dimension. Use fastpass or ride before noon, or else waits will get long.