Roger Rabbit's Car-Toon Spin

Track Ride

Think Tea Cups on a dark ride track. You'll ride in Benny the Cab for a twisting adventure through Toontown. Just watch out for The Dip.

I really enjoy this ride! This is a great pick for all ages but especially little kids. The whole area of Toon Town is a great experience. It really does feel like your in a whole other world! This attraction is a great mix of the teacups and a dark ride. So much fun! I rate this a 8/10
I'm surprised by how many people rave over this attraction. I was disappointed to say the least. Considering that this came out in the 90s (around the time of rides like Indiana Jones and Splash Mountain), it feels very old and dated. The line moves as slow as Peter Pan or Mr. Toad, and it really isn't worth much of any queue. I just felt there was nothing special here. 6/10
Good attraction, but don't bother if the wait is over 20 minutes. Unfortunately, the estimates out front are generally correct as the queue is much longer than it seems. Cool visuals, and interesting overall aesthetics. Not a must do, but it's definitely unique as it's a combo of a dark ride and tea-cups.
I didn't expect to love this ride so much, but I did! It's a perfect combination of Teacups and a dark ride!
I didn't expect to love this ride, but I did! So much fun!
My son was scared at only 2 years old but I enjoyed it.
I agree the ride is a lot of fun, but I am confounded at what others like about the queue at this ride. It is dark, and close and loud and you simply never know where you are in relation to getting on the ride. It's worth riding, but do so with a FastPass to avoid the queue.

Facebook YouTube Twitter Instagram Email Newsletter