Welcome to Theme Park Insider! Join the community or log in
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email Newsletter

Nine Dragons Restaurant reviews

Theme Park Insider readers offer their ratings and reviews for Nine Dragons Restaurant, a table service restaurant in World Showcase - China at Epcot.

Written by
Theme Park Insider Editor
Posted: February 15, 2014

The China pavilion's table-service restaurant serves Cantonese, Hunan, Mongolian, and Szechuan cuisine, with lunch boxes for around $19 and dinner sets for around $24 per person. A la carte entrees are also available at similar prices.

Readers' rating:

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
21 votes, so far

I totally disagree with rating this place as worst. I have never had a bad meal here. The service is very good as well. - Tim Blake

I was really disappointed with the food and the atmosphere in nine Dragons. First of all on our first visit to Epcot we were told we couldn't eat that day and would have to make a reservation for another day. Which I didn't mind, after all if they're fully booked it must be brilliant food right? I was totally wrong to think that, the food we were served was cold, tasteless and I could've gotten better at my local take-away. The next time we visited Epcot we ate in Italy, a much better choice! - Jennie Lea

Theme Park Insider: Orlando 2014

Theme Park Insider: Orlando 2014

Get all of Theme Park Insider's reader ratings, tips, and advice for planning a trip to Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, or SeaWorld, in our new 2014 Orlando guidebook! It's more than 200 pages of well-tested, insider information that will help you get the most from your vacation.
Order now: Kindle | iBooks | Paperback | Kindle (UK)