Test Track

Track Ride

You’ll tour an idealized automotive design facility in this ride sponsored by Chevrolet. While you wait to board, you’ll get to choose some of the elements of a new car that will be tested during your ride. Once on board, you’ll ride in a six-seat “test vehicle” as unseen engineers test your car for traction, response, efficiency, and, of course, speed. The finale blasts you through the wall of the test facility for a high-speed ride around the outside of the Test Track building.

One of Epcot’s most popular attractions, ride Test Track early in the morning or use the Fastpass+ ride reservation system (explained later in the book). There also is a single rider line that can cut your wait substantially in the middle of the day.

A lot of people don't seem to like the new renovation but I think it makes more sense with the futuristic theme of Epcot , overall I love this ride , is fast, is fun and it has a great line, 9/10
Super fun (I still prefer Radiator Springs Racers though) and don't miss it in Epcot!
So much fun, and the fastest ride in WDW!
This is one of Disneyworld's best attractions. You go through car tests, and then at the end speed through a high speed section eventually going across the front of the plaza. I think the Tron-like theme is a bit of a downgrade, but I like building your own vehicle. If this were the original version I'd give it 9.75/10. This version (9.25/10). If it were a bit longer it would nearly be perfect.
This is one of the top rides in Epcot. It is super cool and fun. 10/10
I really liked Test Track when I went in 2010. I thought (and still think) it's better than Radiator Springs Racers. However, the new renovation takes away the humor and charm from the ride by making it to futuristic and cold. Also, I don't like how you get to build your own car and test it. For example, if all you care about is power, and everyone else in your vehicle wants a non intense ride, your ride experience will automatically be ruined. I feel like this new feature creates and inconsistent experience, which greatly takes away from the ride.
Test Track is okay. I like the uniqueness of it, but besides that, it's not great. I don't like the fact that it's like one big advertisement for Chevrolet (where's the Disney magic in that?) and the theme of a futuristic car is not really my cup of tea. I also didn't particularly care for the part where you get to design your own car, the whole time I was like, "can we just skip this and get on the ride?" but maybe it's cool for younger kids. I personally would rather the ride have been something more like Radiator Springs Racers in Anaheim, which incorporates a (more) modern Disney movie. Besides that, the ride itself is enjoyable and probably a "must-do" attraction for me.
Overall - 7.5/10
I love the new sci-fy theme! I do miss the old attraction!
The new pre-show interactivity and Magic Band integrations are cool and give the ride a techy feel it lacked before, but as others have pointed out the best part of the ride is short outside speed section and the rest feels like waiting to get there. These cars don't feel in the least bit futuristic, especially when you can step into a Tesla in a mall near you and see its sophisticated displays -- and its SILENT performance. Why is the car of the future from Disney so darn noisy? These things lurch and lunge and make loud screaming noises which no real electric car makes. Sends a bad message, but perhaps GM doesn't care.
A big upgrade of the previous Test Track with the interactivity of designing your own car and the competition with others on the ride. A step in the right direction towards a new Future World of EPCOT. The other pavilions should follow its lead. Interactive, futuristic, and fun!
One of the better things in the park, but a major downgrade from the previous version. 7/10
Amazing ride... But lacks the magic that it had before the renovation. Not quite as good as Radiator Springs Racers but is still a can't miss attraction when visiting Epcot. 9/10
Test Track. Meh. The original World of Motion ride here, while slow, was honestly much more fun. Now it is the pre-show marketing barrage, pre fast section falderal endurance test. Make it through all of that to get a few seconds at speed outside. Don't get me wrong, the fast part is nearly good enough to earn a higher rating then Mediocre, but it isn't. You should do this once or twice then move along to something else with your BTDT in hand.