Via Napoli

Table Service Restaurant

Created in the style of Venice’s famous Piazza San Marco, Epcot’s Italy pavilion features two restaurants. Located at the rear of the pavilion, Via Napoli (run by southern California’s Patina Group, not Disney) features Neapolitan thin-crust, wood-fired pizza. To make the pizza as authentic as possible, Via Napoli ships water from Pennsylvania to use in the dough because it shares much of the same water qualities as that found in Naples. Via Napoli’s three pizza ovens are named for Italy’s three volcanoes: Etna, Stromboli, and Vesuvius.

Via Napoli offers a wide selection of pasta and antipasti, but the highlight is the pizza, which is served in three sizes, a 10-inch “individual,” a 20-inch “large,” and a “half meter” that could feed your Little League team. Prices range from $8-14 for antipasti, up to $42 for the half-meter pizzas.

Like a goof I didn't order pizza when I came here (#diningplan) so I was a little underwhelmed with the food I got. It was good, but not amazing. I'll change this score next time I go (and order PIZZA).
The pizza is excellent.....and the desserts are great too. Give it a try for authentic Italian style pizza.
This is the best pizza in Orlando (and I am from Chicago!). This is the real deal from Italy.

Top 10 Attendance