Disneyland Hotel

Price level:

Published: June 8, 2011

The original Disneyland hotel has undergone many changes over the years, and is the midst of yet another one. Two of the towers have been rebuilt and a third is underway. The hotel has added new restaurants, a new themed pool play area and a floor of ultra-luxe theme suites, as well as upgrades across the property.

Roy A
Date of Visit: Nov 30-Dec 5 2012

If you want to feel nostalgic about Disney; Stay here.
The pictures on the wall of Walt himself and various old stars from his day are in the restaurant and on a wall in the lobby.

The headboard on the bed has a Tinkerbell light that is really fun. The room however was modern and clean.

We stayed in the Western Section and walked everyday to the parks.

Ursula Rogers
Date of visit: June 1-3, 2011
The room we were given was in the Dreams tower. It had a good view of the fireworks at night and was functional if not spacious. Service was so-so. The CM who checked us in told me we could get Fast Passes to the new Ariel ride on Friday morning. When my husband went down to get them, he was turned away (as were several other guests). They closed the pool for a "media event" on our last day there, with no warning whatsoever. I'm glad we had the chance to stay on site, but I'm not sure I would pay that much to do it again.