Welcome to Theme Park Insider! Join the community or log in

Disneyland Hotel reviews

Written by
Theme Park Insider Editor
Posted: June 8, 2011

The original Disneyland hotel has undergone many changes over the years, and is the midst of yet another one. Two of the towers have been rebuilt and a third is underway. The hotel has added new restaurants, a new themed pool play area and a floor of ultra-luxe theme suites, as well as upgrades across the property.

Readers' rating:

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
23 votes, so far

Date of visit: June 1-3, 2011 The room we were given was in the Dreams tower. It had a good view of the fireworks at night and was functional if not spacious. Service was so-so. The CM who checked us in told me we could get Fast Passes to the new Ariel ride on Friday morning. When my husband went down to get them, he was turned away (as were several other guests). They closed the pool for a "media event" on our last day there, with no warning whatsoever. I'm glad we had the chance to stay on site, but I'm not sure I would pay that much to do it again. - Ursula Rogers

Enter the Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Insider's Pick: There's only one place in America to where you can enter the world of Harry Potter: the Universal Orlando Resort. With Universal Orlando 2014: The Ultimate Guide to the Ultimate Theme Park Adventure, you'll learn everything you need to know to save money and time while enjoying Harry Potter and all the other world-class attractions at Universal Orlando.

Get it! In paperback | For Kindle | For iBooks