Just Published: Theme Park Insider: 2016 Year in Review

Universal's Royal Pacific Resort

Price Level: Deluxe

This Universal hotel, with a tropical theme, is priced more moderately than the neighboring Portofino Bay and Hard Rock hotels.

Guests enjoy front-of-the-line access to almost all attractions at Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure, which stand just a short walk, or water-taxi ride, away.

Restaurants

I have stayed here multiple times and every stay is excellent. The RP is as nice as Portofino but differs in theme and proximity the action (e.g. City Walk). The restaurants and bars are nice and all of the staff is great.
Very nice Hotel. It is a little further walk from the parks than Hard Rock is and the rooms are a little bit smaller but the Hotel is beautiful and the most affordable of the three main Universal Hotels. 8/10
As you can tell from my profile pic, I love this property. We've stayed both here and at Portofino and, as nice as Portofino is, I have to say Royal Pacific is by far my favorite. The relaxing vibe of the resort, and the incredible welcoming, friendly nature of its staff, make it a perfect place to spent our vacations. And the "Loews Loves Pets" policy is a great bonus!
Love everything about this hotel. Exquisite theming, walking distance to the parks and CityWalk, and the views from some of the rooms are awesome. Nothing like looking out your window and seeing Hogwarts in the morning. What a great view to have your coffee with.
Another amazing resort by Lowe's. Beautiful theming, amazing pool and beach area. friendly staff, and great restaurants. Have to make mention of the wonderful team member who checked us in on our December trip.... he was very knowledgeable, friendly. and even upgraded us from a standard view to a lovely water view. We felt very special. We loved going to Jake's for cocktails after a long day in the parks, and if you go to the pool bar, they have happy hour specials in the evenings and a very good bar staff. The mixed drinks are really expensive, at $15 each.. so happy hour is a good deal!