Universal's Royal Pacific Resort

Price Level: Deluxe

This Universal hotel, with a tropical theme, is priced more moderately than the neighboring Portofino Bay and Hard Rock hotels.

Guests enjoy front-of-the-line access to almost all attractions at Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure, which stand just a short walk, or water-taxi ride, away.

Restaurants

I have stayed here multiple times and every stay is excellent. The RP is as nice as Portofino but differs in theme and proximity the action (e.g. City Walk). The restaurants and bars are nice and all of the staff is great.
Very nice Hotel. It is a little further walk from the parks than Hard Rock is and the rooms are a little bit smaller but the Hotel is beautiful and the most affordable of the three main Universal Hotels. 8/10
As you can tell from my profile pic, I love this property. We've stayed both here and at Portofino and, as nice as Portofino is, I have to say Royal Pacific is by far my favorite. The relaxing vibe of the resort, and the incredible welcoming, friendly nature of its staff, make it a perfect place to spent our vacations. And the "Loews Loves Pets" policy is a great bonus!

Facebook YouTube Twitter Instagram Email Newsletter