A theme park gift under $10? Theme Park Insider: 2016 Year in Review

TRON Lightcycle Power Run

Board a Lightcycle for a run through the Grid on this family launch coaster.

Fantastic ride! I don't normally like roller coasters because they give me a splitting headache, but this one did not at all. The launch was really exciting and it's also a beautiful-looking ride.
The queue is pretty fantastic, with the spot-on Tron feel, and posters of the red, orange, and yellow teams, along with their team mottos. The bikes themselves are incredible looking, and it is a pretty unique ride experience. It reminded me ever so much of Sea World Orlando's Manta.
I can't rate it higher because my neck strained to keep eyes on the track. Thankfully, I'd asked for (and been granted) a front row light cycle. Additionally, the ride capacity isn't nearly as good as Pirates, causing wait times of more than 70 minutes at all times, and the ride was simply not as exciting as I would have liked. If the track layout was the same as Rockin Roller Coaster, and had at least one inversion, it would have gotten a 9. I know Chinese aren't known as the biggest of thrill park goers, but check out my Chimelong Paradise review to be proven wrong.

Alas, the neck strain is what keeps it from a higher rating.