Six Flags Magic Mountain
See all photos | Submit Photo
History of Six Flags Magic Mountain
Magic Mountain was built in the early 1970's by the same people who created Sea World. The park has also featured many firsts and record breakers. Revolution the first ever steel looping rollercoaster and X2, the world's first multidimensional coaster.
When is the best time to visit?
Spring Break and Summer are the busiest and hottest times at Magic Mountain. For cooler weather visit during the Fall and Winter months. Any day except Saturday is a great time to visit, because crowds are much lighter.
- Superman: Escape From Krypton Roller coaster · Samurai Summit · 48 inches to ride
- Tatsu Roller coaster · Samurai Summit · 54 inches to ride
- Goliath Roller coaster · Goliath Plaza · 48 inches to ride
- The Riddler's Revenge Roller coaster · The Movie District · 54 inches to ride
- Scrambler Flat ride · The Movie District · 36 inches to ride
- Roaring Rapids Boat ride · Rapids Camp Crossing · 42 inches to ride
- Apocalypse Roller coaster · Cyclone Bay · 48 inches to ride
- Batman The Ride Roller coaster · DC Universe · 54 inches to ride
- Scream Roller coaster · Screampunk District · 54 inches to ride
- Buccaneer · Colossus County Fair
[Add a missing attraction | Add a missing restaurant]