Six Flags Magic Mountain
See all photos | Submit Photo
History of Six Flags Magic Mountain
Magic Mountain was built in the early 1970's by the same people who created Sea World. The park has also featured many firsts and record breakers. Revolution the first ever steel looping rollercoaster and X2, the world's first multidimensional coaster.
When is the best time to visit?
Spring Break and Summer are the busiest and hottest times at Magic Mountain. For cooler weather visit during the Fall and Winter months. Any day except Saturday is a great time to visit, because crowds are much lighter.
- Twisted Colossus Roller coaster · Steampunk District · 48 inches to ride
- X2 Roller coaster · Baja Ridge · 48 inches to ride
- Full Throttle Roller coaster · Six Flags Plaza · 54 inches to ride
- Lex Luthor: Drop of Doom Drop Tower · Samurai Summit
- Goliath Roller coaster · Colossus County Fair · 48 inches to ride
- Tatsu Roller coaster · Samurai Summit · 54 inches to ride
[Add a missing attraction | Add a missing restaurant]