Goliath

Vahe Arevshatian

Published: August 30, 2009

When it opened in 2000, it was the first roller coaster in the world to have a drop of over 250 ft., and a top speed of 85 mph.

Nick Mitchell
I love this ride. The front seat is insane. This is definetly a must do if you go to magic mountain. Can't wait to ride it again!
Super Sam
This is a pretty good coaster. It's the tallest coaster I've been on, so that's awesome. This might surprise some people, but probably the most intense part of the ride is the spaghetti bowl of twists and turns. I put my hands up and had to put them down because the g force was so powerful! This one gets a three and a half out of five stars.
Super Sam
Dennis O'Brien
Read a lot of reviews saying it was a smooth ride. As of October 2013 it is not very smooth anymore! But still a great ride!
Johnny Lawless
This is my favorite ride at SFMM - it is an intense, fast coaster with a heckuva drop - yet it is also smooth. Love it - could ride all day.