Just Published: Theme Park Insider: 2016 Year in Review

Superman The Ride

Formerly known as Bizarro and Superman: Ride of Steel, this Intamin Mega Coaster features a 221-foot drop and 77 mph top speed.

For the 2016 season, riders were given the option of wearing a Samsung Gear VR headset while riding.

The greatest roller coaster ever built by man.
I have never ridden a coaster where I felt such a big difference between front and back seats. In the front, it's good but not great. The back, though, is awesome and puts this coaster in my top 5! For me, the back is a completely different ride -- the airtime is so much more intense. My favorite parts are the first drop and the final two airtime hills. I also love how the coaster never loses its speed.
This ride tied with Superman The Escape From Krypton is my favorite ride of all time. Now I'm going CP this summer, so I might get some new favorites. This ride is pretty old and loud, but still isn't too old. The 2nd hill after the over banked turn is one of the best parts due to the airtime. I'm pretty sure this is a award winner because you keep you speed the whole time and there's no brake runs at all till the end (same with MF).
Really smooth ride. Nice layout with lots of airtime. No pyro or audio when I rode. Paint is coming off track. (EDIT: Re rode today and because I wrote this and no one else has posted I just edited it to what I thought this time.)