Dahlonega Mine Train

An Arrow Dynamics mine train family coaster. While the coaster is considered a hybrid coaster (wood with steel supports) most of the wood is now strictly decorative in nature.

I have an ability to take most rough rides very well. This ranks among 2 or 3 that have actually hurt me. By far, the worst ride in the park and one of the worst I've ever ridden. 1/10
Good but nothing more, and of course as a family ride. The drop at the end is suprisingly thrilling. It's one of those rides you can ride over and over again without even getting off. Just go at night when the park's about to close because everyone's in line for the bigger coasters.
This is pretty rough compaired to other early age arrow mine trains. I hate how it turns in the dark so you cant brace yourself..bad design. Not a fan.
It's pretty jerky & seems to 'stop' at the points where it changes direction. Not a good adults ride. I think a smaller adult or child would enjoy it more.
Worth riding once or twice. It's rough but somehow I always see hundreds of 7-8 year olds jumping off and asking to ride again. The final drop packs quite a punch for a mine train. 7/10.