Mooseburger Lodge

counter service Restaurant

James Rao

Submit Photo

Published: March 24, 2009

Indoor seating with A/C. Serves 1/2 lb. burgers, pork steaks, BBQ brisket, ribs, grilled chicken, kid’s meals, and beer.

Mike Williams
I must say, I do not do this often. Especially for theme park food, but the food at Mooseburger Lodge was by far the best we have had at ANY theme park we have been to. We went opening weekend this year on Friday. I will say that the season pass line was terrible. My wife and I waited 2 hours with 3 little ones. Six Flags, work on this please!
The food at Moosebuger is worth the wait. With the new Season Dining pass they offer, the line was long but was moving at a decent pace. My wife had a chicken sandwich and I had a double cheese burger. Both were restaurant quality. The staff was wonderful. The people my family dealt with were Amber, Joe, and a cashier. All of which were ready and willing to help.
I can’t say enough good things about this location. Six Flags really hit a home run with this location and I will definitely be back again and again. Great job!