The Last Back to the Future Ride is closing.

Edited: April 20, 2016, 3:33 PM

Time's up for the Last Back to the Future Ride.

Well, it’s the end of the line or time for the last ever Back to the Future: The Ride at Universal Studios Japan. The theme park announced that on May 31, 2016 the clock has run out for the last of classic Universal own attractions.

So, how will you celebrate this sadden event. Anybody planning to go to Universal Japan one last time to go back to 2015. Make sure you take lots of pictures and video to share. Maybe somebody will make a VR 360 video to encapsulate the whole theme park experience. Sound off what you likes, dislikes, hopes and maybe dreams of Back to the Future possible future endeavours at Universal theme parks. I myself will be pouring one out and crying myself to sleep.

If anybody is going for the last day, can we get a Periscope or Facebook live stream to that watershed day.

Well like Doc. Brown says at the theme parks. See you in the Future.

Hey! Universal Japan release a final event page for the Back to the Future Ride closing. There going to aution off props from the ride as well. Also, a special mug is being creating for the clossing of the ride. Ebay, here I come.

Universal Studios Japan Back to the Future The Ride Closing Event Page

Back To The Future ® · The Ride Goodbye Special Express path sale:

Replies (0)

No responses yet. Why not be the first to reply?

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive