Finding dory the musical?

May 6, 2016, 1:52 PM

Seeing as finding dory is coming out this summer I was wondering if any one knows if animal kingdom were thinking of doing an overlay of the finding nemo the musical for finding dory?
It probably won't happen seeing as animal kingdom are focussing on rivers of light/Avatar land and also that finding nemo the musical is really good with visitors.
If finding dory does really well do you think that it will replace the finding nemo musical?

Replies (3)

Edited: May 6, 2016, 6:45 PM

I don't think so. If anything, they would announce an end to the show and use the space for another attraction/show once they decide to re-imagine Dinoland USA in the future. That area needs a major overhaul.

May 6, 2016, 7:20 PM

Considering the fact that the Nemo movie will always be popular, I'd say not. Plus considering the fact of hiring people to write a new script, songs, etc.

Edited: May 6, 2016, 9:12 PM

Depends on box office receipts and customer demand. Never cared for Nemo or Dory. Hey, Ellen already has the Energy ride at Epcot that's rumored to have a makeover. This is a priority issue. It will be good to turn Energy and Imagination into crowd worthy rides to alleviate the crowds to the top 2 rides and maybe Frozen opening next month.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive