Is Six Flags America Worth it?

Edited: May 6, 2016, 10:14 PM

I am from South Jersey and was wondering if Six Flags America was worth the trip? I have gone to Six Flags Great Adventure at least 10 times and really wanted to visit a new park that I haven't gone too. I love the roller coasters at Great Adventure and hope they are equal to as good as the ones at Great America. The drive will be around 2 and a half hours and I will be going for the day with my girlfriend. Tips for the park will also be great. Thank You!

Replies (3)

May 8, 2016, 10:45 AM

I think it is. I only spent like 2 hours there and got almost every credit though.

May 8, 2016, 10:46 AM

The rides are not equal though. Nitro > Ride of Steel, Superman > Batwing, Batman > Mind Eraser, Green Lantern > Apocolypse, El Toro > Roar.

May 8, 2016, 4:11 PM

I've never been there, but yeah. I assume you guys have a pass to SFGADV, which means that y'all get free admission to SFA. Also, even though SFGADV gets much better reviews than SFA, SFA is still a good park with some great rides like Batwing, Joker's Jinx, and Superman: The Ride of Steel. In addition, a 2.5 hour drive is totally worth it for a new theme park experience,.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Discounted Park Tickets

Orlando attractions

Southern California attractions

Get News Updates

Read Robert's Book

Stories from a Theme Park Insider