Tattoos at Disney

May 11, 2016, 7:27 PM

Hey everyone, so me and my girlfriend are heading to Orlando in September, and as per usual we will be going to Universal for 4 days. However, we are doing 1-2 days at Disney. Does anyone know their policy on tattoos? I remember seeing something on this matter, however they said it was effective april 1st which of course is april fools day.

The only reason I wouldnt doubt them having a policy on not allowing people with visible tattoos enter, is because a few years back I had a shirt on that said "Drop Bass not Bombs" and they told me i had to turn it inside out.

If anyone could shed some light on this I would greatly appreciate it.

Replies (3)

May 17, 2016, 6:54 AM

As long as the tattoos are appropriate, I doubt they will say anything. I just came back yesterday and saw a ton of people with tattoos.

Edited: May 17, 2016, 7:25 AM

Yes this is all we need - some 18 year old judging tattoos..

They do not care as long as you do not have the Aryan Nations symbol on your face.

May 17, 2016, 8:53 AM

Many people enter with tattoos all over their bodies. You still need to follow their dress code. I don't expect them to ask you to cover up an offensive tattoo. The people that have visible tattoos are not the modest type and openly display their tattoo collection.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive