If I were Disney's CEO...

May 7, 2014, 7:42 AM

I would fix the Yeti

I would start construction of Star Wars Land right now

I would do an overhaul of the imagination ride with new trackless technology

I would add Brazil to the World Showcase

I would expand the monorail to the other two parks, downtown Disney and all the Disney hotels.

Replies (10)

May 7, 2014, 8:31 AM

I would add a 5th gate like Tokyo DisneySea to Disney World (and make it a full day park from the outset).

May 7, 2014, 11:33 AM

Why only focus on Disney World? A Disney CEO is responsible for the whole thing and the major sticking point seems to be MyMagic+, which I think is over the hurdle with its milestones. The next big step is Avatar, then Star Wars, then whatever. Maybe Carsland won't make it to Disney World. I would like to see Marvel introduced to Disneyland Resort in California. Then again, Star Wars might come first.

Little discussed is the future of Indiana Jones. I would like a reboot without Harrison Ford. Swap out Animal Kingdom's Dinosaur for Indiana Jones Adventure and turn Dino-Land into a new South America Land.

May 7, 2014, 12:28 PM

If I were Disney's CEO I'd be a multimillionaire married to Willow Bay and I would constantly be scouting locations for a Disneyland Maui theme park.

May 7, 2014, 5:02 PM

If I were Disney's CEO I would put Daniel in charge of all things WDW since I couldn't possibly agree more with every single thing he had to say!

Edited: May 7, 2014, 7:31 PM

great ideas I loved the monorail idea and the Brazil one. I always think that a brazil pavilion would be great.

I also think that it would be a good Idea make a 5th park with a cartoon/comic or Disney America theme and reopen river country waterpark

May 11, 2014, 11:37 AM

I would make another expansion to The Studios. The Backlot Tour needs to go. they can either expand on Pixar Place (whose name always puzzled me because their is only Mainia) with new pixar-themed attractions or they could put a Marvel themed land.

May 18, 2014, 7:14 AM

I would re open Wonders of life
I would tear out new Image Works and rebuild the original JII ride and re open the second floor
I would add India to the world showcase
I would demolish the Odyssey restaurant and build something new
I would start Star Wars land at DHS
I would do something about the Disneyland PeopleMover
I would tear out Stitch at MK and build Adventures Thru Inner Space
I would NOT make Rocket Rods at MK
I would give MK Big Thunder the Disneyland rehab
Those are some of the things I would do.

May 19, 2014, 9:08 AM

I would be paying attention to Universal Orlando and how they are doing a Fantastic job with Hairy Potter.

I would also have a season Pass to Universal.

And be worried because they are passing us in Theme Park additions and excitement.

May 20, 2014, 3:52 AM

Oh yeah... I would keep the backlot tour. Wait... Star Wars land or backlot tour? Go ahead and tear out the backlot tour.

May 20, 2014, 3:52 AM

Oh yeah... I would keep the backlot tour. Wait... Star Wars land or backlot tour? Go ahead and tear out the backlot tour.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive