Do I need Express Pass?

June 6, 2016, 4:23 PM

I'm planning my bi-annual trip to Orlando in January of 2017 and will be headed to Disney for the week. I'm going to Universal for one day and getting a park hopper ticket. I was looking into Express Pass to maximize the attractions to do in the shortest time possible. Is it that crowded in January that I would need one? I'm just concerned that I'll be spending all day waiting to ride just Transformers, Spiderman and Mummy. All help is appreciated. Thanks!

Replies (3)

June 7, 2016, 12:07 PM

If you can stay at Royal Pacific for that night. They you get an express pass and a great room.

June 8, 2016, 4:18 AM

You don't necessarily need one, lines aren't insane during January so I feel like if you get to either park very early in the morning and leave exactly as they close you will have time for everything in both parks.

June 8, 2016, 4:26 AM

Unless you have a group and/or small children and want to ride together, I suggest using single rider line. This moves pretty quick.Also download the Universal Studios app and it will will give you all the wait times at your fingertips.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive