Disney For the Fourth of July

June 7, 2016, 7:45 AM

Will be at Disney World for the Fourth of July this year. This will be the first time we have been there during a big holiday. I have been to Disney world 10+ times in my life so seeing everything isn't that big of a priority. As of right now the plan is going to Magic Kingdom on the 3rd, then to Epcot on the 4th, and Animal Kingdom on the 5th. Will be there from the 30th of June till July 6th. Saturday the 2nd is the only day that can defiantly not go the parks and was thinking of going to universal on the 1st. Let me know what you guys think. Have been lurking here for a couple years now but this is my first post.

Thanks in advance guys!

Replies (2)

June 8, 2016, 4:25 AM

That sounds good but I noticed you don't have Hollywood studios on you're schedule, I know it may not have much but the rides that are there are great , from star tours , rock and roller coaster , tower of terror , midway mania and great movie ride are really good attractions. I would advice that maybe the day you go to Epcot or AK to make a stop at Hollywood first then park hop.

June 8, 2016, 7:43 AM

I think I might have some coffee.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive