Are we excited for things coming this summer to WDW?

Edited: June 8, 2016, 6:16 AM

I live in Orlando Fl only 15 minutes away from the WDW resort and everywhere I go I see that Disney is advertising that this summer will be filled with numerous new things to come at the resort. I would say the only significant addition is the frozen ride and I guess the new soarin movie is nice , other then that, is there anything really that special coming ?

Replies (7)

Edited: June 8, 2016, 6:10 AM

Oh Robert will be Exited to see this title....
Really Exited...

I was so exited, I left the building....

PS - There might be an incorrect word in them there title...yewwwww haawwww - ex·cit·ed

June 8, 2016, 6:21 AM

Sorry about that but those first lines of you're comment were completely unnecessary, you could've just point out there was a mistake without those terrible jokes.

Edited: June 8, 2016, 6:57 AM

Sorry Giovanny - I am the TPI nuts buster - I was not serious and as you may know - Tone can't be said\heard\expressed on message board...

Robert is a grammatical genius and he would get a kick out of this... Put Exited in Twitter search and enjoy...

June 8, 2016, 8:36 AM

I think the disney summer events are mainly all of the summer awakens stuff. There's the new frozen ride and soarin at Epcot. Then hollywood studios is getting the Star Wars spectacular fireworks show with projections. Then there is the nighttime opening of animal kingdom with rides in the dark and the rivers of light show (which hopefully opens). Then I suppose the new disney springs is part of the new summer attractions. So quite a lot of stuff going on, I just suppose most of it is already open, but some people consider these months to be summer.

June 8, 2016, 8:42 AM

It's already June so summer will officially start in 1 or 2 weeks. I can't say I'm excited. The dullest summer ever.

June 8, 2016, 11:32 AM

Sure, why not? The Frozen ride, despite its faults, will likely be better than what used to be there and I've always enjoyed Soarin and probably will feel the same about the new version.

June 8, 2016, 2:36 PM

Mehh. I'll ride them but I'm more excited about my new 4-D Freespin than all of this.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive