Good Cedar Point Hotel

June 20, 2016, 7:54 AM

Hey Everybody!

I am going to Cedar Point with quite a few friends Labor Day Weekend (yes, I know it will be crowded!)

Just wondering if there is a good hotel for a group of 25 to 30 year olds? There will probably be about 15 of us.

It looks like the CP hotels have good deals with tickets so I would like to somehow lean people towards them!

Replies (4)

June 20, 2016, 9:27 AM

I've heard Breakers Express is good.

June 20, 2016, 9:51 AM

I would say either Breakers Express or Sandcastle Suites. It's a bit of a walk to the park from Sandcastle but they also have shuttle service. Let me know and perhaps we can meet someplace for a few minutes.

June 20, 2016, 1:27 PM

I was leaning towards Breaker Express! I'll let you know James. You would be #2 of TPI that I have met in person!

June 21, 2016, 4:06 AM

Hey Anthony, I'll be staying at Hotel Breakers (pretty much right in the park) for a couple nights in early July and will let you know if it is worth the expense. So far I have heard nothing but good things about the major renovations that were made the resort over the last couple of years and I am very much looking forward to the visit.

In 2014, I stayed at a Fairfield Inn not far from Cedar Point. It was decently priced, clean, and well appointed. It would be a fine stop for you and your friends if you don't mind the ten minute drive to the park in the morning.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive