Prices in theme parks in orlando

Edited: December 19, 2016, 5:28 AM

I went to orlando for a week (3rd to the 10th dec) this year , 1st time ive been to disney/universal for 2 years and i could tell the difference in prices. firstly - 20 dollars to park your car (in all the parks) is getting really expensive it was $12 10 years ago. secondly - the prices for gifts in the stores especially disney world is shocking for example we bought a few xmas decs 2 years ago they were about 12 to 13 dollars now they are 23 dollars why are the prices so high especially when they are making so much money all over the park ie entrance prices.
i think disney are over pricing things more than they normally do WHY????
we love going to disney and wear going to come back next october. but are seriously considering going elsewhere now

Paul and julie (UK)

Replies (2)

December 19, 2016, 11:38 AM

Why does Disney charge what they do, simple they can. Disney has worked it out that as long as the increases aren't dramatic people will keep coming and they don't have to add anything or make any serious changes to get them there.
Think about it in the time that Disney has been working on Avatar their competition down the road has added Harry Potter and King Kong - Skull Island and re-done The Hulk.

December 22, 2016, 5:14 PM

People will keep buying!

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive