Theme Park Insider Meet Up at Canobie Lake August 8 and 9 2017

Edited: January 18, 2017, 1:30 AM

Time: Aug 08, 2017, 8:30 AM at Saco Amtrak Station if you like to travel together to Canobie (the day before Meet up at Funtown Splashtown U.S.A. and Palace Playland can be arranged) — Aug 9, 2017, 10:00 PM (EDT)

Adress of Park: Canobie Lake Park, 85 N Policy St, Salem, NH 03079, USA (Meet up at Haverhill Amtrak to share UBER on first day at 10 am or at Gate at 10:30 am also possible)

This post works also as a Request to Locals to find a Place to Sleep!

For Salem - where Canobie is located - I booked a Room for 2 at the Park View Inn in case we can not find a Host before August 6. I offer one of you the 2nd Space in the Doublebed for 40$. UBER to the Accomodation you pay (6,54$) I pay UBER back to the Park next Morning.

Who ever tells me FIRST that he accepts above Conditions uncancelable (if no Host is inviting us) will get my Roommate!

3 of you can use the Exit of Rides without waiting in Line! (that may not skip wait times but instead of waiting in Line we can watch a Show or go on an Ride with short Lines!)

The Park offers some cool Coasters (Cannonball, Untamed) a Frisbee that is cool to ride at Night and some Unique Rides, Water Rides ect. Their are also some great Shows!

This Meet Up is just 1 of 41 during a 3 month Periode starting May 25 and August 21

Tour Areas are: Detroit - Des Moines -Lagoon - SFDK - Great America San Jose - Gilroy Gardens - MM - Knotts - Disney LA - San Antonio - Branson - Kansas - Wisconsin Dells Area - Cincinnati Area - Michigan's Adventure - Sandusky - Kennywood - Idlewild - Dutch Wonderland - Hershey - Knoebels - Kennycon - Coneaut Lake - Waldemeer - Seabreeze - Niagara - Toronto - Montreal - Canobie Lake - Lake Compounce - Quassy - Rye - NYC - Bowcraft - Richmond

Travel together is more Fun and CHEAPER (using UBER for Example and at many Theme Parks I can offer you Discounts as I have an Season Pass!) At Hotels it cut the cost by 50% staying together!

Some more Details about the Tour you find at the following Link, but note that the first Part of the their posted Itenary been changed to the above Areas before Wisconsin:

http://www.themeparkinsider.com/discussion/thread.cfm?page=1265

All is still in a Planung Mode and I can not Adjust the Post before anymore. At a later time I will post other Meet Ups as well. Until that send m a Message on Facebook (Holger Halfmann - ask me for Friendship) if you like to know Details! (Here at TPI be Pation to see respond for time Reasons.)

If you live in above Areas and could host me or like to Participate send me please a Message!

I myself offer the same to other Travellers:

https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/holgerhalfmann

Replies (3)

January 16, 2017, 4:48 PM

I always go to Canobie that time of the year. I'm actually planned to go next weekend!

January 17, 2017, 12:21 PM

Unless Robert is involved with this, wouldn't this be an UNoffical meetup?

I'd offer this up for Elitch Gardens but I don't think anyone will want to go....including me...

Edited: January 21, 2017, 1:56 AM

Corrected.Thanks. Fine like that now Jef?
Actually I contacted Robert about that before but he never responded.

This discussion has been archived and is no longer accepting responses.

Park tickets

Weekly newsletter

New attraction reviews

News archive